Saturday 13 September 2008

Jumping into the Frying Pan

So, here it goes, sitting down to make my first blog post...

My name is Leon, though I'd preffer you all just call me Dragon Born. My blog is about the Pen and Paper RPGs I play, though I may talk about a few other subject now again such as movies, WH 40k or the general state of affairs in the world, with a geeky twist of course!

Currently I am Dming two campaigns. I am heavily involved as a DM in a D&D 4th Edition game called Darkness hides in the Deepest Shadows as well as starting to GM a new Star Wars Saga Edition campaign set during the clone wars. though I hope to soon play a few games aswell.

Of the great vast majority of RPGs out there I play a tea spoon of systems these include D&D 4e, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga and D20 Modern.

I am a fan of Fantasy Books, Movies, T-shirts, art work and enjoy spending my free time talking about, reading and watching such things. I read a few mangas constantly including Naruto and Bleach and I watch what ever anime I fancy at the time.

My music taste is as varied as a D20 is many sided.

I like to eat things.

I am starrting this blog for a number of reasons.

  1. I like to hope my opinion is sometimes cared about and would like to state it in reveiws of certain rpg game products I may purchase or have purchased now and in the near future.
  2. I would like to improve how I play and GM Rpgs through the opinions of possible readers.
  3. I would like to provide the rpg community, especially the D&D community with a number of my homebrewed ideas and make them fair and useable in preatty much any campaign
  4. World Domination!

Hopefull by now you are not asleep and I'll be posting again. Monday!

No comments: