Monday 15 September 2008

Shiny New Books!

So I got a new book on Friday, and have two new books coming later this week. On Friday I got the new Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Setting Book for SW Saga. Later this week my pre-ordered Forgotten Realms Player Guide and Adventurers Vault should come. For those who havn't seen them I suggest you have a look at the Excerpts linked at the bottom of this post.

The Campaign setting was not a bad buy, being in the normal odd squarish shape I opened the package and flicked quickly to the chapter I wanted to view first. Heroic Traits is by far one of the best chapters in this CS as it provides all you r new characters with a number of new talents and feats. Though some of these relate more to the KOTOR Graphic Novel, the Feats are more related to the game some of us should all love. Those of you have not played the original games. Get to your nearest second hand game store or go online you could probably pick em up for a fiver each.

Other then the great character options the fluff areas of the Sith, Jedi and Mandalorian chapters were great with each of the mentioned mandalores and sith lords fully stated. Of course the republic chapter was good but I found it being for of the same old as their were not that many changes to the republic we know of the older eras.

All in all the KOTOR CS is a great book and I suggest you all buy it. Or ill eat you.





No comments: